To develop an innovative, practical and sustainable health care delivery system.
To ensure every individual has access to quality primary care and cancer prevention services.
Our focus is to improve access to primary healthcare services by overcoming barriers and identifying simple solutions to resolve longstanding issues on healthcare delivery within Nigeria.
ABC medical Foundation ensures healthcare for people in the various Local Government areas of Oyo State. The initiative is galvanized by the specific need to extend basic healthcare solutions to the masses especially those within significant distance to the town centres.
The neglect of mild and chronic conditions, and the avoidance of preventive care, can have serious consequences in terms of ill health and the eventual cost of treatment for the individual and the community. Therefore, we ensure the provision of integrated, accessible healthcare services by clinicians who are accountable for:
- Addressing a large majority of personal healthcare needs;
- Developing a sustained partnership with patients;
- Practicing in the context of family and community medicine.
- Preventable deaths in both adults and children are managed with the full implementation of comprehensive Primary Care Services addressing diseases such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, malaria, HIV/AIDS, preventive health and chronic disease management as well as maternal care.
Board & Team
Our board and the team at ABC Foundation is constituted of high-caliber professionals and industry veterans with years of experience under their belt.
Board of Trustees
- Mrs. Florence Ajimobi
- Dr. Wallace Ogufere
- Prof. Millicent Obajimi
- Prof Ikeoluwapo Ajayi
- Mrs. Ajibola Ajayi
- Mr Kolapo Daisi
- Mrs. Abimbola Obagun
- Mrs. Florence Ajimobi – Founder
- Dr. Olamiji Ajanaku – Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Wallace Ogufere – Programme Director
- Dr. Oyeniyi Fadahunsi – Medical Coordinator
- Miss Oluwatoyin Omiyale – Human Resource Manager
- Dr. Osamuede ME Igunbor – Quality Assurance Manager